My mind begins to wander

|
I can't keep up with the quilt along I'm supposed to be doing. It isn't a big deal - just one 9 patch every day. I'm so behind. I think by at least 3 weeks. It started April 21....ugh. I have 15  -9 patch squares done. I did order some fabric from Etsy, so I have pieces to work with, but I think they are 5 inch squares- that doesn't help me. They are supposed to be 2.5 in squares......I guess I'll have to order more!!!
I made a bib for Julia last night at class. She does not like to wear blue or green or red, only pink or purple so I whipped up a cute little bib and she was happy it was pink! She is (somewhat) easy to please. Very flimsy - just two pieces of fabric, no toweling, or fleece or vinyl - just cotton - you can practically see through it, but it works. 



So, I promised my SIL a scrapbook of our trip to NYC. I am determined!!! I will do one. I'll make two - one for me, one for her (or, them - the three of them, I'm sure, would like it).

So, tonight, I'm going to start!!!!


or, maybe tomorrow.....


:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment