Earth Day! Did you Do Your Part?

|
So, today is Earth Day. I drove Mel to school - half-way. Then saw some friends with their kids (her friends) and she jumped out and walked the rest of the way with them - phew! Normally, Chuck takes her to school, but he had to take an early train today (I guess he did his part!).

I didn't do a very good job on this rainy earth day, though. I got a coffee from Starbucks and I didn't use my own mug (I'm kind of surprised they weren't selling them half-off, or have them displayed on the counter). Then, I felt even more guilty when I grabbed a coffee sleeve.......I suppose I should make one of these http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/womens/Fabric-Coffee-Cozy-Sleeve-Tutorial.htm. An amazing site - especially if you are one of those instant gratification people!!!  You can purchase, then download and get to work!

So....I suppose I should stop procrastinating and move to the basement to start sewing.....

(posted from gmail)

0 comments:

Post a Comment